– GENERAL INFO –
- This Data Policy (“Personal Data Policy”) describes how retail-fabrikken.com (“Retail Fabrikken”, “Us”,
“Our”, “We”) collects and processes information about you.
- The Personal Data Policy applies to personal data that you provide to us or as we collect via the
Retail Fabrikken website, retail-fabrikken.com (“Website”).
- Retail Fabrikken is the data controller for your personal information. All inquiries to the
Retail Fabrikken can be made through the contact details listed under Item. 7
– WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE COLLECTING, AND WHAT ARE THE
OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA –
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you and your use of the Website,
such as what type of browser you use, which search terms you use on the Home page, your IP address,
including your network location,and information about your computer.
- The purpose is to optimize the user experience and website function, as well as targeted marketing,
including retargeting via Facebook and Google. This processing of information is necessary to
enable us to take care of our interests in improving the website and showing you relevant offers.
- The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. 1, point f.
– WHO IS HANDLING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION –
- Information may be left to external partners who process the information on our behalf.
We use external partners to include technical operations and website improvements, targeted
marketing including retargeting, as well as your review of our company and products.
These companies are computer operators and under our instructions and process data for which
we are data controllers. Data Processors may not use the information for any purpose other
than fulfillment of the agreement with us and are subject to confidentiality about these.
We have entered into written data processing agreements with all data processing companies handling
personal information on our behalf.
- Two of these data providers, Google Analytics v / Google LLC. And Facebook Inc.
is established in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information
to the United States are ensured through computer-based certification underthe EU-US. Privacy Shield,
cf. EU Type of Data Regulation Article. 45th
- Copy of Google LLC’s certification can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Copy of Facebook Inc.’s certification can be found here:
– YOUR RIGHTS –
- In order to provide transparency regarding the processing of your information, we as a data controller
must inform you about your rights.
- The right to receive information about what personal data that is collected
- You are entitled at any time to request information about, inter alia, what information we have
recorded about you, the purpose of the registration, which categories of personal
information and recipients of information, if any. may be as well as information on
the origin of the information.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we process about you.
If you want a copy of your personal information, please send a written request to: email@example.com.
You may be asked to verify your identity.
- Right to rectification
- You are entitled to demand incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us.
If you become aware that there are errors in the information we have registered about you, you are
encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
- The right to be forgotten
- In some cases you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us,
for example, if you revoke your consent and we do not have another legal basis to continue the
treatment. To the extent that continued processing of your information is necessary, for example,
to comply with our legal obligations or for legal requirements to be established, enforced or
defended, we are not required to delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of data
- You may, in certain cases, have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information to
consist of storage, for example, if you believe that the information we treat about you is incorrect.
- The right to data portability
- You may, in certain cases, have the right to obtain personal information provided by you in a
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this
information to another data controller.
- Right of objection
- You are entitled at any time to object to our processing of your personal information for direct
marketing including any profiling made to target our direct marketing.
- You also have the right, for any reason relating to your personal situation, to object to the
processing of your personal information, which we make on the basis of our legitimate interests,
cf. section. 2.1 and 2.3.
- The right to revoke consent
- You have the right at any time to revoke a consent you have given us to a given processing of
personal data. If you wish to revoke your consent,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to complaint
- You are entitled at any time to file a complaint with Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K
about our processing of your personal information. Complaints may, among other things, be submitted
to: mail email@example.com or telephone +45 33 19 32 00.
– DELETING PERSONAL DATA –
- Any information collected about your use of the Website cf. section. 2.1. will be deleted at the latest
when you have not used the Website for 1 year.
– SECURITY –
- We have implemented appropriate technical and
- Organizational safeguards against the personal or illegal destruction of personal data, forfeiture, alteration or
deterioration as well as the disclosure or misuse of personal data.
- Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information to perform
their work have access to them.
– CONTACT INFORMATION –
Retail Fabrikken A/S is the data controller for
the personal data collected via the website.
If you have any questions or comments about
this Data Policy or you wish to make use of one or
more of your rights described in Section 4,
Retail Fabrikken A S
Tel. No.: + 45 2598 0364
– CHANGES IN PERSONATE POLICY –
- If we make changes to the Personal Data Policy, you will be informed about this at your next
visit to the website
– VERSIONS –
- This is version 1 of Retail Fabrikken A/S’s personal data policy dated 26/5-2018